A Southern classic with sausage, chicken, and shrimp.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound Webber Farms Original Recipe or Webber Farms Bold n’ Hot Sausage
- 1 box jambalaya style rice mix (8 oz.)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes with onion, celery and green pepper, undrained (14.5 oz.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken
- 6 ounces tomato juice
- ½ pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined Chopped Parsley and sliced green onions (optional)
In large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Add rice mix, tomatoes, water, chicken, and tomato juice. Stir well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer covered for 30 minutes. Add shrimp; simmer 5 minutes more until shrimp turn pink and opaque. Garnish with parsley and green onions, if desired. Serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.