Eggs and maple sausage are rolled up with peppers, green onions, salsa, cream cheese, and Monterey Jack—for a breakfast burrito that will get everyone scrambling out of bed!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 10 servings
- 1 pound Webber Farms Bold n’ Hot Sausage Roll
- 10 whole flour tortillas (10 inch)
- ½ cup diced red or green pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 8 large eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 300F oven to warm. Crumble and cook sausage and peppers in skillet over medium heat until browned. Pour in beaten eggs and onion and continue to cook. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and Monterrey Jack cheese. On each tortilla, spread a thin layer of cheese mixture. Top with sausage and peppers mixture.